MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Positive thoughts from Jeff Galloway

Be Positive

As your long ones are getting longer, have a list of statements that you can repeat as necessary to yourself. You're going to have discouraging thoughts slipping out from the left brain so we'll work on a way to bypass them and move into the world of the positive.

  • I have no pressure on myself.

  • I'm going to enjoy this.

  • I'll start very slowly.

  • The people I'm with (or are thinking about) are great.

  • Because I started slowly, I'm finishing strong.

  • The satisfaction of doing this is unequaled.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Betty! Thanks for following my blog! I just wanted to drop by and say hello. I read back through a few of your blog posts and we have much in common. Hang in there with the running. I love the positive thoughts from Jeff Galloway. He's a genius.

    ReplyDelete