MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Only 3 Miles. (March 19, 2009)

This past Saturday we only ran 3 miles. My husband tragged along and he walked as fast as I ran. But I really only ran/walked. I can't run the whole time. But one day I will! I have made up my mind to sign up for the 5K run and my husband is going to sign up for the 5k walk! How exciting. It will be fun having him participate with me. I gained 1 1/2 pounds this week. We went out of town to a wedding in Hot Springs, AR and my husband had to take me to The Arlington Hotel for their Sunday brunch because I had never been before. What a lay out! They had everything you could think of! Needless to say I did not stick to my healthy plan. (and of all things - my husband lost weight!!) go figure!! But it was fun. We also had the mineral bath and would have had the massage but they had no appointments for that. I was not real impressed with the bath but would love to go back for the massage. And the wedding was beautiful. I am having a surprise birthday party for my husband this Sat. He will be the big 50!!! In other news - our preacher is leaving. :( He has been here for about 3 years. We must be a tough group!! ha ha ! Oh well, the way I look at it, God must have another one even better in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment