MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 17, 2009

7 pounds in two days???!!!

Thursday, June 18, 2009
How in the world can one gain 7 pounds in two days? When it comes to gaining weight, anything is possible for me. Why can't it come off that fast ???
I went to a birthday party for a friend and I went hungry and I lost all control while I was there. While I was eating I was telling myself this is not good, this is too much, no - not seconds but did I listen .........NO! So I deserve what I got. But I am not too stressed about it. Since I started running I have been able to see changes without thinking about the number on the scale. My clothes are still getting too big and I believe I am loosing inches, at least in my legs for sure. Like I told a friend, I will just pick up my bootstraps and get back on track, which I have done this week.
I have come to realize that this is a lifelong committment and the scales will not always be to my liking but I can always start over the next day. I will not continue to "mess up" just because I blew it on any given day. I have looked back at the situation carefully and I can ee exactly where I made my mistakes. I knew I was doing it - when I was doing it - But I still did it anyway ! ! (not the first time and probably won't be the last) ha ha.
I think that looking at this situation in this manner is major progress for me. Not so long ago I would have gotten really mad, given up and continued to overeat. But not today. I feel too good about myself. I feel better and healthier than I have in my whole life. I am beginning to like the new me and I want to keep her around for the rest of my life. Thanks to all of you who have shared with me and motivated me. And thanks for the Spark Pages. Looking at the progress that others have made always helps me! It makes me think - Yes! I can do it too! Hope everyone has a great Friday and an even greater weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment