MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 17, 2009

God bless daughters and a big THANK YOU to SparkPeople! (May 08, 2009)

Friday, May 08, 2009 This is mother's day weekend and my daughter is taking me and my mom to Natchez for the weekend. How sweet! Since I lost 3 pounds this week I want to be careful and not gain it back this weekend. The good thing is that my daughter is eating healthy and has lost weight herself so I should not be too tempted this weekend. She is going to make us a healthy dinner tonight and then we leave for Natchez in the morning. Trips have always been a struggle for me because I don't travel a lot and when I do, it is like I am on vacation and we know what happens some times when we are on vacation......all discretion goes out the window and I tend to eat anything and everything! But I am slowing learning that losing and gaining back and forth is not getting me anywhere. I am so happy to be in ONEderland! Go me! And I plan on staying there this time. I would like to thank everyone that writes a blog, asks questions, answers questions, shares your experience and all the other things that we do on Spark People. Without you this would not be possible. So a big tHANK YOU to all of you out there who read this. You are my encouragement and my accountability. Keep up the good work! And have a grand weekend! I know I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment