MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Holiday Weight Gain (December 10, 2008)

What will I do to prevent holiday weight gain? I am planning on paying more attention to what I eat and not just mindlessly sitting down and gobble up everything! I am usually so excited to be with family that I just eat constantly and never pay attention to what I am eating. There is no telling how many calories I have consumed like this. And I have a tendency to eat fast. I want to sit down at the table, actually look at what I am eating and enjoy every bite instead of mindlessly shoving it down my throat. I know this will be hard but I have made a commitment to myself to do this and I will. The desserts are the hardest part for me. Maybe I will make something sugar free and only eat that. In all reality, most of my family members would benefit from this also. (We all have a weight problem). I am looking forward to the new year and I plan to do even better with my healthy plan for eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment