MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Stair Climber Kicks Butt! (May 13, 2009)

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 I realized last night that I could use the stair climber while watching TV. My treadmill is so loud I can't hear the TV when I am on it. The stair climber is a manual one and it is hard!!! I could only do 10 minutes and I had to stop three times during that. But I was sweating good so I know I got a workout. I used it again this morning for 15 minutes. So I will gradually work up my time. And just think...not too long ago, I was begging my husband to get rid of it. But now I plan to keep it and use it instead of the handle on my recliner while I am watching TV. Wasn't the biggest loser great? I was surprised Helen won but am glad. I thought she looked good. I have heard others say she looked bad but I think she looked good. The excess skin is something that we will all have to deal with or have surgery to have it removed. I hope I don't have a lot when I lose all my weight. Even though I ate pretty well this past weekend (except for Olive Garden) I think I may have gained this week. We are in the fifth week of our weight-down here at work. I don't know who is winning or how much the pot is. My friend and I are tied. I have lost one more pound than she has but our % is the same. I feel good though. At least I am going in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment