MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Progress. (May 12, 2009)

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 I did well over the weekend. I stopped when I was full and actually left something on my plate! We walked a lot so I got plenty of exercise. Wish I had a Garman so I could have tracked the miles. It wasn't a fast pace, as we were sight seeing, but it was walking just the same.
My husband and I went to the Y together. He told me he was going and I had planned on being lazy last night but when he said he was going, I decided to go too. And I did a few weight machines with him as well. I did the crosstrainer, which is like an ellipitical but doesn't have the arms on it. The Y was packed. It was around 5 p.m. and I hate going in there at that time because it is always so busy! The bottom of my right foot hurt like the devil but I worked through it. Don't know what that is about!
I am excited about The Biggest Loser tonight - the finale. Three whole hours - fun fun !! I don't really care who wins - they have all done wonderful. As far as I am concerned, there are all winners! I wanted to be on the show and even started to fill out an application but could not get anyone to go with me and when I realized that I would have to be off work for a few months - I knew I could not do that. My husband says they would not take me now since i have lost 40 pounds but he said I could gain it all back, plus some, and they would take me then!!!! But.....I'm not going to do that this time. This time is different. I am tired of the yo-yoing that I have been doing so I plan on KEEPING IT OFF this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment