MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 17, 2009

First 5K coming up and not ready! (March 31, 2009)

Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Where has the time gone? I have been slacking in my exercise. I went to my son's last week and only exercised one time on his treadmill. I have my first 5K this weekend and I am NOT ready! I must get back on track. I can do this. I bought a watch so I can time my run/walk. I am really nervous about this race. I have no idea what to expect except what I have read from others on here. I hope I am not the only "fat" one there. My friend who is going with me is taller, slimmer, older than me and faster than me! And she is afraid of what she will look like out there??? Give me a break! But I know we will both do fine. I can do this! I can do this! I can do this! I keep repeating this to myself. ha ha. Will let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment