MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 17, 2009

March 28, 2009

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 I am struggling really bad for the past few weeks. I have neglected my exercise and have been eating things that definitely not healthy for me. I have gained back 8 of the 30 pounds I lost. I am so terrified that I will not be able to keep this weight off. I have lost it many times and gained it all back when I returned to my former eating habits. it is so hard to give up the food I love. I would not hesitate to say I am a compulsive overeating and I have used food all my life for comfort. We are starting a weight down at church and I am going to do that also. Maybe that will help. Other than that, life is great at the moment. I have a great niece that I keep a lot and I love her dearly. Since her grandmother does not live close to her, I get to play grandmother and I am throughly enjoying it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment