MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Not a happy camper today (September 1, 2009)

Tuesday, September 01, 2009
I am not a happy camper today. But I am not going to moan and groan, and cry and make excuses. I will just state the facts:
1. I went to family reunion Saturday noon and ate entirely too much.
2. Continued to eat entirely too much for the rest of the day.
3. Ate lots of fried foods Sat night and many sweets.
4. Ate chinese food Sunday after church. (made me swell up like a toad frog!)
5. Snacked all Sunday afternoon.
6. Went to 50th anniversary shindig for pastor and wife and ate entirely too much.
7. Did not log any food all weekend. (knew it would take me too long to recall all that food - ha ha).
It is really not a laughing matter though. I have been sending my weight to an accountability partner and we weigh every day, which is probably a good thing for me. Monday morning I had gained NINE POUNDS since Friday. NINE POUNDS! NINE POUNDS PEOPLE! I know that some of it is fluid but certainly not all of it.
So there you have it.
I did run Saturday morning and yesterday morning I did the elliptical at the Y. I have walked a mile today and am planning to run on the treadmill this afternoon if I can. What hurts me is the fact that I knew I was doing it when I did it and should have stopped it but felt unable to. I think my brain said, "just one more binge" and I listened to it. Oh well. Can't undo the past but I can make a difference today.

No comments:

Post a Comment