MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 17, 2009

On No! My foot hurts! (January 28, 2009)

If it's not one thing....it's another. I fell a few weeks ago at church and hurt my foot. Nothing broke I don't think. It hurt terribly but was not swollen or anything. My pride was hurt more than anything. (ha) But now since I have started working out again, it is hurting more and more. It is fine when I get up but as the day goes on, it hurts more. I am a medical transcriptionist and I type all day long. I also use this hurt foot to work the pedal. And the more I type...the more it hurts. Since I am in the medical field, I have diagnosed myself with a stress fracture. But I am certainly no expert so I am going to the doctor tomorrow. I hope it is nothing that will keep from exercising. If it is, I will just take in stride and do what I have to do to get better. On a brighter note, I made it to the Y this morning again. I really felt good this morning. I actually did not want to get back in bed. A miracle! ! ! I know that this is a lifestyle change and I must keep it up. And besides...it is getting to be fun again. If my foot is okay I may even try some aerobics classes. I used to go to those and I loved them. Oh happy day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment