MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Motivation got up and went.(May 7, 2009)

I wonder what makes me so motivated one day and not the next??? I was watching the Biggest Loser the other night and was crying like a baby. I told myself I WOULD get up the next morning and exercise. But I didn't! Why? How can I be so motivated one week and then next week - nothing! I have not exercised one time this week! Not one time! I was planning on doing a 5K in a few weeks but I am not even training for one. I told myself tonight that everyone has a down week I suppose.
I wonder if I my trouble comes from trying to be something I am not. I want so badly to be a "morning" person. When I had my friend meeting me at the Y in the mornings - it was awesome! It felt so good. But she can't go now and I have slowly stopped going myself....and the whole time.....telling myself I would keep going. But I haven't. I did exercise last week at home on my treadmill and at the Y. But this week I have found every excuse in the world NOT to exercise. What is wrong with me?
Well, I am not going to moan and groan about it. I just have to pick myself up and do it! Just DO IT! How hard is that?????? I still have around 60 pounds to lose and I want to be as healthy as I possibly can be. I am not going to let this week get to me. I guess I just needed to complain a little, in hopes that it would make me feel better. I have all the "want to" in the world but I can't seem to turn that into "action". At least not this week. But I'm not giving up! Here is picture from the first 5K I did. Maybe looking at the pictures will get me pumped up again and ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment