MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Yet Again! (March 26, 2007)

Monday, March 26, 2007 I have been doing great for the past week. I lost three pounds, but these are the same three pounds I have lost over and over. But last week I stepped up the exercise and my food intake. I had been cutting calories way too LOW and was stuck at 199. I never thought uping my caloric intake would make me LOSE weight but it has. So I am going to try to stay within my range from now on. I went to a Beth Moore Conference in Louisana this past weekend and did better than I thought I would. I did go over my calorie range but I will adjust that this week. I walked/ran five days of last week. I try to take Sunday off and many times I take Sat. off too depending on what is going on that day. Today is Monday and I feel good. I needed some encouragement last week so I went to the inspirations page and printed out one of them and put in on my treadmill so I would see it as I exercised. It has helped me so much. It makes me go on to the next mile when I really want to stop. I have been doing 2-3 miles a day. And that is good because I used to be a cough potato. But all in all, things are going great. Take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment