MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 17, 2009

My Bad! (October 30, 2007)

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 I guess I have been missing in action! I can't seem to find the time to post on here anywhere. I have joined so many teams and I am trying to keep up with them and it is impossible. I guess I should pick a team and stick with it. I feel so bad because I have joined teams and am letting them down by not posting and helping others - not to mention the help I need because of my big PIG OUT last weekend. God, I hate the weekends. I would do okay if I didn't have weekends! ! ! ! ! I do great during the week and then go WAY OVER my calorie intake on the weekends therefor I am not losing any weight - I am staying the same - NOT WHAT I WANTED TO DO! I can't seem to stop eating once I start. If I stay away from the fried foods, chocolate etc. I do fine but then I decide to have "just one" and that leads to another and another and another! I hate being fat! I absolutly hate it so you would think that I could do better. I have decided that I love food more than I want to lose weight. That must be the case because I sabatage my weight loss every change I get! My mom used to go to TOPS and she had this on the fridge: Even though I overeat in private My excess poundage is there For all the world to see, What a fool I've been. Makes sense to me. I must, must, must do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment