MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Progress Again! (July 13, 2007)

Friday, July 13, 2007 I am so pumped. I suppose my plateau is over. I think what I was doing wrong was recording my treadmill calories burned and they were way off spark people. I am going to go with the spark people from now on. I have lost a total of 50 pounds but have around 48 more to do. What a blessing! I just hope I can keep it off. But I am surprised I have kept off this weight loss so far. So I getting more inspired evey day that I CAN do this. I read lots of articles on the spark pages and I read a lot of the posts. They are so encouraging. I love to see before and after pictures. I have posted one of mine on my spark page. I am so glad I found this place! My mother has cancer and will start radiation treatments on Monday. I don't know how much longer she will be around but they have told us that the radiation should take care of all the cancer. She is in her 70's and has had a good life. When she passes on, be it 6 months or 6 years from now, she will meet my dad, her one and only true love, in Heaven. What a glorious reunion that will be. I wish I could be there to witness it! I was recently on the Biggest Loser web site. I had not gotten to see the last few episodes. I was totally amazed at the progress of the people on there. I have printed out their before and after pictures and am putting them on my fridge. Should give me lots of inspiration. I say, if they can do, I can do it. Woohooo!!! I can't wait for the new series to start. I get pumped up watching this show. MAKE it a GREAT weekend everyone! Keep up the good work! Together WE CAN DO THIS! ! ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment