MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Getting discouraged and mad! (June 2, 2009)

Tuesday, June 02, 2009 I don't see how I can not lose weight with all the exercise I am doing. There is just no way. So I'm not eating enough and I eat more - still no loss. Eating too much so I do better with that - still no loss. Bust my butt and still no loss. Sometimes I want to just give up and say what the heck! Just eat and be a happy fat person! But I don't want to do that so I will just keep on keeping on even though it makes me MAD MAD MAD ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I am so mad right now I could kick my computer......but I won't.....just yet. Didn't I read somewhere that chinese food has a lot of salt in it? Maybe that is where the 4 pounds overnight came from but should'nt that come back off over the next few days or so? Is this weight my thorn in my side, like Paul had? Will I have to struggle with this all my life? Unfortunately yes! And that makes me MAD too. Maybe I get too impatient. No..I KNOW I get too impatient. I am just venting, so maybe....just maybe, I will feel better. Sometimes I get so tired of counting calories, keeping track of water, exercising etc. etc. etc. Maybe today is just a bad day - I haven't had one of those in a while - maybe it's time I hate feeling this way. But I know "this too shall pass." MAKE it a great day everyone....I am going to try to from this moment forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment