MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 17, 2009

4.5 Miles?

Tomorrow we are running 4.5 miles. I was hoping it would be 4 miles again. We are running in a different place as well. I like that. Since I have never run before I need all the experience I can get. I did struggle somewhat during the 4 miles this past Sat and I am somewhat apprehensive about tomorrow's run. I am a very slow runner! Don't know my pace yet. I am just now learning all the jargon that goes with running. But I hope to continue learning. I am just so frustrated that I have not lost much weight since I starting running. Maybe that will come with time. But I have to remember that I actually do more walking than running but ANY running for me is an improvement. But as I always say, I'm not giving up!

No comments:

Post a Comment