MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 17, 2009

My Body is Tired! (October 9, 2008)

All this exercise is killing me! Ha! I am not complaing, really. I have a hard time getting started but after I do, then its great. Yesterday at the Y I was on the treadmill and was determined to do 60 minutes at 3.5 miles per hour. At about 30 minutes into it I wanted to quit. BUT I DIDN'T! Then with 15 minutes left I wanted to quit. BUT I DIDN'T! I am so proud of myself. Man, i did not think I would be able to walk when I got off that thing but it was okay. And boy was I sore this morning. But I know that getting back into the exercise will make me sore at first but I look forward to feeling like I did when I was exercising all the time and had lost the 60 pounds. I still remember what that felt like. I can really tell a difference in my body since I have gained some weight back. I am more sluggish and I don't like that feeling. But I am determined to keep this going. I won't be a quitter this time. You go girl!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment