MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Misc (April 10, 2008)

Well, I am having a better day today. But I am still having a hard time exercising. I got on the treadmill for one hour the other night and none since but that is better than none at all! Go me! I watched Biggest Loser the other night for the first time in a while. I have to record it. But anyway, I was seriously thinking about sending in my application. I would LOVE to do it. I even printed out the application. But.....it really takes months to lose that weight not weeks and I can't be off work for that long! My husband says they wouldn't pick me because I am not big enough??? I have recently lose about 40 pounds but I am still pretty big. But if I could, I would certainly give it my best shot. My husband said he might even do it with me but theres the work issue again. Oh well, it was a good thought. I got my hair cut really short today. I will have to post a new picture. I love it this way. Maybe I will weigh less?? (ha)! Some say it makes me look younger.....yeh! I have a Bible study I attend on Monday nights, a meeting on Tuesday nights, a meeting and/or church on Wednesday night and a 3 hour meeting on Thrusday night. Trying to find the time to exericse is hard. I know that if I would get up in the mornings that would cure my problem. I must seriously try to go to bed early so I can get up in the mornings. I have been to bed around 11 or 12 for the past three nights. I can't keep that up. I know that if I would exericse in the morning it would be better because I would have gotten it done and then nothing could get in the way. So many times at night I find excuses, sometimes legitimate, to not exercise. I am going to work on that. Maybe the next time I post I will have gotten up in the morning at least once or twice. I did it a few months ago for a week and then stopped! Well, I will never ever give up! I will continue to take two steps forward when I take one back! Hope everyon has a grand evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment