MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Need to stop eating (August 10, 2009)

Monday, August 10, 2009 My leg is finally getting better. I have been averaging 12 miles a week and for me that is good. But I think when I start the long runs I will cut out a day. I am running on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and then on Sat. If I have a long run on Sat I think I will use Friday as a rest day. At least that is what my half marathon schedule says to do. The actual half marathon training started this past Saturday with a three mile run. Not a good run for me. But they won't all be good. Today was not too good either. If I don't stop eating like a pig they will all be "bad" runs. God, how i wish I could get my eating under control!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment