MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Wow! I did it again! (May 20, 2009)

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 Wow! What's happening to me! I got up this morning and ran again! Two days this week! I ran 3 miles today. I think my poor Lillie Bell (my dog) was worn out. I think I could do better with a different kind of leash though. She has such fun that I hate to leave her at home. When I say, "lets go bye-bye" she bounces up and down and right out the door. I am looking at starting the Galloway training for a half marathon - just like the 10K training I just did - I will train for it but probably won't run it and probably won't put in as many miles as the others. I would love to do the half marathon but I am not sure I am up to it yet. That 3 miles this morning was very challenging. I ran 2 minutes and walked 2 minutes and this was the firs time I really "ran" when I was supposed to for the whole time. Before on the 2 minute runs I had to stop before the 2 minutes was up so I am making progress! The half marathon is in December and my husband says it is crazy to run in December. But I enjoyed running on the days that it was cold but it was not in December. Not sure how I would do in really cold temps. But I will continue to "think" about it. Now that I have a friend who is willing to run with me and hopefully she is as slow as I am...ha ha ... I seem to be more motivated. I just hope we run and not talk the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment