MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Here I Go Again! (June 14, 2007)

Thursday, June 14, 2007 It seems like all I am posting on here is "woe is me." I have all kinds of excuses for not doing what I know I need to do. I have gained back 5 pounds. I just started back my hormones (Premarin) for severe hot flashes and now I read where they cause water retention and weight gain!!! Just what I needed.!! (I am in surgical menopause) Now I must decide between hot flashes and weight gain. ( I think I willl opt for the hot flashes.) My mother has cancer and I have been going back and forth to the doctor with her. She will start radiation next week. Also we are painting our living room and my house is in massive disarray! I have not exercised but one time in two weeks and I feel so sluggish. I was up to 3 miles a day and I wasn't losing any weight so I got discouraged. But I know this is a way of life for me. I know that no matter how much weight I lose I cannot go back to eating the way I used to. I have to go back to my three meals a day with a low calorie and nutrious snack twice a day. There are some days when I just cannot contrtol what I eat. It is like I am possessed and I make several trips to the vending machine or I eat everything I brough to work with me all in one sitting. I can't explain these days unless they are hormonal related. I am enjoying reading all of the uplifting posts. They keep me motivated even though I seem to be taking backward steps. But at least I get up and start again. I don't get to post often and I wish I could be more involved in the boards but my life is so full ot "things." I don't really have much time for me! But everyone keep up the good work and keep the motivating postings coming. Like my spark page says - NEVER EVER GIVE UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment