MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 17, 2009

I can do this! (Wednesday April 18, 2008)

I watched the end of the biggest loser and was really impressed with Alli. I wasn't home and had to record it so I haven't watched the whole show yet. But what most impressed me is that I weighed almost the same that she did when she started and I have been the size she was at the end. Woe is me...~sigh~ BUT...I can do this. I know I can. Today I even got on the treadmill this morning when I first got up. I lay in bed arguing with myself and I told myself I MUST get up. I won't "get her done" if I don't. And I feel so much better today! When I don't exercise I feel so sore and stiff in the mornings. I am a medical transcriptionist and I sit all day long so I don't get much exercise at work. I do have to go downstairs every once in a while but taking the stairs a few times a day is something but it isn't much. I have lost 2 pounds and am down to 197. When I think that only a few months ago I was down to 179, I could kick myself. But I am not dwelling on that. I am moving forward one day at a time. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Striving for perfection is the greatest stopper there is.......It's your excuse to yourself for not doing anything. Instead, strive for excellence, doing your best" - Sir Laurence Olivier MAKE it a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment