MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 17, 2009

When Will I Ever Learn?? (March 28, 2007)

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 Yesday was going good and then I was invited to eat out and because of the circumstances involved I did not get to exercise. And on top of that I ordered a meal that I should not have. I will probably gain those three pounds back again!! I just can't seem to gain control of my eating out. On some days I do really good and on others I PIG OUT! I can't even begin to count the calories that might have been in the dinner I chose. Everything FRIED and I am not supposed to eat fried foods. I am so disgusted with myself but I will not let this get me down. I must somehow master some control over eating out. And when I eat the fried foods and too much of it, I feel so sluggish the next day - not at all like I would like to feel! What is wrong with me? How come I can't keep the momentum going? I have lost over 40 punds. Why I can't keep losing? Everyone tells me I look great and that gets me to feeling good and what do I do????? I eat! It's like I have lost all the weight I need to so I really eat now. But I know that is not the way it works. I know this is for life, not just until I have lost all my weight. I still have over 60 pounds to go. I certainly don't want to stop here. I must keep going. I must keep the faith and look at this as a little setback and I will pick myself up and start over today. I will take it one day at a time. Thanks for letting me vent. Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment