MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Day 1 - Starting Over (July 9, 2008)

Wednesday, July 09, 2008 Today I am going to make a conscious effort to do this thing!!!! I am going to start a streak of eating only within my calorie range. And I will post my results here. Maybe that will keep me motivated! I will come back and post my calories for today on tonight or maybe tomorrow morning. At any rate I hope this will help me to stay accountable. I wish I had someone who could do this with me on a personal level. I have lots of overweight friends but they are not interested in losing weight! Even my husband is extremely overweight and doesn't want to do anything about it. I am so tired of losing and gaining, losing and gaining but I know it is no ones fault but mine. So here goes................................

No comments:

Post a Comment