MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 17, 2009

struggling, but who said I wouldn't.

Thursday, June 25, 2009 I finally got my butt out to walk/run this morning for the first time this week. I have been lazy all week. Well, actually I had a horrible headache on Monday night and had to take a pain pill which makes me feel horrible the next day. I did do the ellipitical and water aerobics on Monday afternoon though. I am not very impressed with water aerobics. I don't seem to be able to get my heart rate up like I do with "regular" aerobics. When we do a pulse check my heart rate is only around 90 or so. Linda and I have signed up to do a 5K on July 4th. I debated and debated because of the heat but I decided to do it. The race starts at 7:30 so that won't be too bad. I only did two miles this morning. I had Lillie, my four legged baby, with me and I took the short lease and she was having a hard time so I cut it short. I think I would make better time if I did not take her but she enjoys it so much I feel guilty if I don't take her. For our half marathon training we are doing 5 miles this Sat. And.....we have to be there at 5:30....that's AM people not PM! ! ! But I understand because of the heat. I would much rather get up early than run in the heat. My son is thinking about running the half marathon with me. That will be so much fun. I will probably be eating his dust the whole way but that is okay. He has not been very active since he got married and was looking for something to get him motivated and this should do it. It gives me great joy to be able to do this with him. And also, once he is committed I can't (or won't) back out. I am so excited! Make it a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment