MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Pig! Oink! Oink! (April 8, 2008)

Tuesday, April 08, 2008 I have been eating like a pig and purposeing staying off the scales. Last night I did get on my treadmill for an hour. That was great! But yesterday I ate twice what my calorie limit is! Damn Wendy's! So I last night I made another committment to myself to get back on track. I weighed this morning! OMG! I have gained back 20 pounds. 20 POUNDS! How come we can gain it so fast????????? I know all the right thinkgs to do and I simply refuse to do them. What in the hell is wrong with me? Oh well, I am who I am and I strive to do better. Lately I have been having 2 steps back and 1 forward. Won't get far doing that. Hope everyone else's day is better!

No comments:

Post a Comment