MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Me?? A Runner?? No Way!! (February 26, 2009)

I am excited about this running thing but at the same time I am scared. What if I can't do it? What if I am last coming in? What if I have to go to restroom? etc. etc. I am letting doubt get in the way. One minute I am pumped up and the next I am having doubts. I guess it is really too soon to say I can't do it because I have only had one practice run and we have 10 weeks before the 10K. Surely I will get better. I am only trying to "finish" anyway. I don't expect to come in first. I just want to finish. What if I can't even finish???? I am also not very comfortable participating in something I have never done before. I hope there will be others there that have not done this before either. I remember the old saying, "can't never could" so I guess I should put on my POSITIVE thinking cap and roll with the flow baby! Lord have mercy! Yall pray for me please.

No comments:

Post a Comment