MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Back on Track Again (September 17, 2008)

I am getting my motivation back. I finally talked my husband in letting us joine the Y. I have been three times so far and feel great. My husband is going too and that gives me great joy as he is extremely overweight! He has not changed his eating habits yet but we must do one thing at a time. :) Of course knowing that BL is coming back on didn't hurt either. (ha). I know I can do this. I have just had a minor setback where I have chosen to do what I wanted to do and not what was best for me. I am glad to know that I still have the "want to" and I am monitoring my weight. I know I have gained some back. In the past I would just avoid the scale alltogether and then pretend shock when I would weigh and see all the pounds I had gained. I truly don't ever want to go back to the old me. And I could feel that happening...especially in my tight jeans! I am glad I have spark people to come to. It makes it so easy to keep track of my food and exercise. And what a joy to be able to share with others who struggle with the same issues. Life is good and I won't let it get me down. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment