MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Devotions for Dieters (April 17, 2008)

Devotions for Dieters 1 John 5:14 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us. 'God just doesn't want me to lose weight!' said Stephanie. 'Each time I try, I fail. If God really wants me to lose weight, He'd help me.' Many people feel just like Stephanie. They think God isn't helping them because they aren't successful in their diets. The problem is that they want God to take the weight from them. That simply isn't the way God works. Instead, we need to know that He will work through us to make us strong enough to face the challenges and trials that await us. We take heart in knowing that God will not let us down and He will work with us all the way. Today's thought: God will grant me courage that will not run out! The only way to get truly physically fit is to exercise! Exercising helps you get your body in shape, lose weight, and increase your energy! Incorporate cardio, toning, and stretching into your Daily Routine, and you'll start feeling the difference in no time! Remember, if you start moving, your body and your mind will follow! It's no secret that sometimes exercise can be a drag — even I know that! But don't even consider not doing it! For every reason you can think of not to exercise, there are a million reasons why you should, including better self-esteem and lower risk of cardiovascular disease (the number-one killer of both men and women)! There are plenty of mornings I'd rather sit on the couch and eat doughnuts with my kids, but I know how much better I'll feel after exercising! Even if I struggle through the first five minutes of my workout, my body almost always starts to loosen up, and I get a second wind. By the end, I feel like a new person! And you can, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment