MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Devotions for Dieters (June 17, 2008)

June 17 Psalm 42:11 Why are thou cast down, O my soul? and why are thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God. Our society would have us believe that the person who tries to do something is a failure unless he or she succeeds. Very little honor is awarded the person who gives it her best shot but falls short of the goal. How sad, for it is the person who does her very best who pleases God the most. When we decide to diet and we try to be as faithful to it as we can be, then we are victors in the eyes of the Lord. We need never grow discouraged when we don't lose weight, as long as we are doing the best job we can. Today's thought: I judge myself harder than God does!

No comments:

Post a Comment