MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, June 27, 2011

Yea! I lost weight this week and stress = cookies!

Day 32 and WEIGH DAY!  wOOHOO!  I lost weight.

Day 1 - 204.9.
Day 9 - 200.0.
Day 32 - 198.7.

Not the best but at least I'm going in the right direction.

Had a stressful day at work and went into kitchen and saw box full of cookies and cupcakes.  Left kitchen pronto!!!!   Had to work another lady's position who was on vacation and I am not comfortable with that position yet.  Had  1.5 hours in the morning and 1.5 hours in the evening.   Morning shift went awful!!  No major mistakes just stressful!  Took my usual break at 3:30 before I had to do my 1.5 hours this afternoon on the devil shift. ha ha.  Before I could think about it, found myself engulfing 4 cookies and 1 cupcake.  Damn!!!  Stress gets me every time!!    I won't let it get me down.  I will just start over from here.

Hubby is at home after orthopedic surgery to his knee.  He wanted subway for supper which is a major change for him so I had subway.  And no - I did not get a cookie either!  

Sometimes I think when I have lost weight I subconsciously think it's okay to eat something I am trying not to eat!!  Absolutely no logic to that!!!

I won't let it get me down.  Just  make sure I show a loss next week as well!!

Have a great night friends.
Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment