MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 15

Yea!  I lost 1 pound this week making it a total of 6 pounds so far on this day 15!  Woohoo!  I was a little disappointed at first at the 1 pounds loss but then I realized that I had met my goal, which was to lose 1 pound a week!  So how can I be disappointed with that.  I plan to continue in a downward trend.  It blows my mind that I am eating 1600 to 1800 calories and losing weight.  I used to restrict to 1000 calories OR LESS  a day and could never keep the weight off or even lose much.

I don't have much to say tonight other than I am grateful for my life today.  I am grateful that I CAN exercise and I CAN choose to eat healthy.  Some people don't have that option.  I don't deserve all the blessings I have received from God and yet he continues to bless me each day.  I have a wonderful Godly husband, 2 beautiful children, two beautiful step-daughters who bless me with the presence of their beautiful children and who I can be grandma too.  I have a a few close friends, a lot of loving and caring people in my church family and still a brother and sister to spend time with.   I miss my parents greatly, especially my mother who died suddenly this past December, but I know where they are and I know I will see them again.  That makes the pain a little easier to bear.

I hope all you out there in blog land are doing well and I hope that this blog will encourage you along your journey, whatever that journey may be.

Now, I have to get some beauty rest.  So have a good night my friends and remember to -

MAKE it a healthy day!
Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment