MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 11 - No pizza for me, thanks!

I am still going strong.  Woohoo!!


I had an important decision to make.  At a recovery meeting I go to EVERY Thursday night, we ALWAYS have pizza.  I wanted that pizza - I like love pizza - I crave pizza - I could eat it 24/7 but.....pizza doesn't love me. It is one of those foods that I can't get enough of so I don't need to eat it.  I have worked out my calories so I could eat just ONE piece but got to thinking, "do I really want to start that again"?  Once I eat that piece I will want another one and another one so it's better to not have the first one.  I felt a "relapse" in the making so I changed my plans.  I ate BEFORE I went to the meeting, got there after most of the eating was over and ate exactly what I had planned to, it was movie night and we were having popcorn and candy.  So I had the 100 calorie kettle corn popcorn and one, yes just one, Hershey chocolate candy bar.  I am so proud of myself.

I am slowly learning that I CAN do this - one day at a time. It just takes planning, commitment, willingness, and the help of my accountability partners.  Wow!  I can't believe that I have actually gone 11 days without eating compulsively, without bingeing, without eating fried foods! 

And to all of my bloggy friends out there...you can do it too!  Never give up!!



(and NO, this is not a picture of me...lol!)

MAKE it a great food day tomorrow,
Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment