MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 14-not my best day but ok.

I have been out of town all weekend. My eating was good though. I have a feeling I had a few friends praying and/or thinking of me. Thank you!

I have got to get back in the exercise routine asap. I am not real positive about my weigh in tomorrow. But I will accept whatever it is and be happy. I weighed at my daughters house and it showed I stayed the same but two different scales could show two different things. So my weight in the morning is my "real" weight and the one I will record.

I am still amazed that I am not eating compulsively! I almost had a setback at church tonight but stopped myself. I did eat two cookies and I wish I haden't but I was still not over my calorie limit so that is good.

I hope everyone had a great weekend and did well with your plan of eating.

MAKE it a healthy life!
Betty
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment