MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, June 13, 2011

I refuse to give up on me!

Just as I feared... I gained this past week. but only .8 of a pound.  Could have been worse.  I vow to do better this week.  Today has been good. I knew I was eating out tonight so I planned accordingly.  The only thing I didn't count on was the birthday cake.  And I was going to a birthday party!!! duh!!!

But I had saved enough calories in case I wanted dessert so all is well.  I still have not exercised.  Here it is almost 11 p.m. and I just finished my second job.  I am so tired and I need to go to bed.  Exercise will have to wait till tomorrow...again....

It sucks to be me...no... just kidding!!!  I really have a awesome life.  And this weight thing will one day be a thing of the past, because I refuse to give up on me!

 

Have a great night friends!
Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment