MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 31

I had a great day! Went to chinese restaurant for lunch and I had a salad. Went to mexican for supper and I did not eat anything. I waited till I got home to eat. Considering weigh day is tomorrow, I was highly motivated. Lol!

I know this is a one day at a time thing but it's also an every day thing. Eating right just a few days out of the week and pigging out on the others is not going to me very far. I've been doing that all my life.

When I first started running I would think that gave me permission to eat more. Maybe it does, but not when I am trying to lose weight. Running burns about 100 calories per mile. I would have to run 5 miles just to burn off a mcflurry! I think it would be easier to not eat that mcflurry than to run 5 miles! So watching what I eat is as much an important part of this process as the running. For me, I believe the two go hand in hand.

I am enjoying this journey and learning so much from so many!

Now it's time for me to hit the hay friends. Have a great day tomorrow. Make it a HEALTHY one!

Betty
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment