MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

MONDAY SEPTEMBER 26, 2011

********* COPIED FROM OTHER BLOG ********

Monday, September 26, 2011


Nothing special today. I did get in a 2 mile walk after work with Lillie. I had my 8 mile training run this past Sat and it went well. Nothing like my last 10K. I really think I let my pride get the best of me and started out way to fast in that race. I really contemplated giving up running after that race.....but.....after this awesome 8 mile run I don't think I'lll give it up. Everyone has bad days, bad races and so forth. And I have the kids at St Jude to think about. I am raising money this year. I had not done that before. I don't know that I can raise much but any little bit will help. Check out my ST Jude Fund raising page here:

www.mystjudeheroes.org/bettyhogue


I hope you all are enjoying your runs!

See you on the road,

No comments:

Post a Comment