MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Race Results for Half Marathon 12/03/11

Thursday, December 22, 2011


I completed my fourth half marathon. Yippee!!

My time was not as good as last year though. But my training has not been as agressive either. I am disappointed that I have not lost any weight by running and am beginning to realize that I need to focus on my eating habits.....which are way out of control!!! I can't rely solely on exercise. I must learn to eat in a healthy way.

After the HM I decided to take a break from all exercise. I have exercised only once since that HM. AND......THIS IS NO SURPRISE...I HAVE GAINED 10 POUNDS....

So I am planning to get back on track, one more time!!!! I have been attending OA meetings but we only have 1 a week and I really need more than that. I may look into some online meetings.


I am going to update my weight tracker and start from scratch. ~ sigh ~



No comments:

Post a Comment