MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

St. Jude Half Marathon Dec 3rd, 2011

Wednesday, November 30, 2011


This will be short and sweet. I have been missing in action as far as spark People is concerned. But I am BACK! I have really got to get back on track. During my last 12 mile training run I realized how out of shape I really am!

My half marathon is tomorrow in Memphis and I feel ready. After this race is over I am going to regroup and see where I am and what I need to do. I desperately need to lose some more weight. I have recently gained almost 10 pounds. That's what happens when you decide you can do this thing alone and don't count calories, don't exercise as much, etc. etc. I find it so easy to slip back into my old behavior.....anyone else have that problem????

I hope everyone is having a great holiday season and I will post again with the results of my race.

Have a wonderful day friends!

Betty



No comments:

Post a Comment