MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

To run or not to run...that is the question!



WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2011

I have a 5K coming up in two weeks. Gonna be fun! I don't feel I'm in as good a shape as I used to be considering I am not running as much as I used too. It was really more fun when I had someone to run with. I am more motivated when I know someone is waiting on me to meet them. I keep saying I am going to get up and out the door whether I have anyone to run with or not and I do that - but not very often. I believe I would run every day if I had someone who wanted to do it as much as I do. All my running buddies have decided not to run for various reasons. On my 4 miles last Saturday which turned out to be a 5 miler (yeah)!! I ran alone because all the others were so much faster than me. But that's okay. At least I did it.




But I don't relish running 11 miles this Sat by myself.....booooo hooooo. But I guess I will do it. The half marathon is getting closer and closer. I missed my 9 mile long run and did not make it up so I can't miss any more.



I am really contemplating not doing any more half marathons after the St. Jude in December until I REALLY lose more weight. I would be a little faster if I lost more weight and would have a better chance of finding someone to run with.



I haven't really decided what I am going to do about my running, other than I know I won't stop running altogether. I do enjoy it and I know it's good for me.



I hope everyone has a great night!

Betty



No comments:

Post a Comment