MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday, October 16, 2011


I am sitting at my son and DIL's house enjoying their company and enjoying my grandson who is 2 weeks old. He is so precious! I am so grateful for so many things in my life. God has blessed me greatly and I don't deserve any of it! Thank you God!! I am also sitting here thinking about my running, the half marathon coming up in Dec. and the weight I have not lost. I am trying to get okay with myself. I find myself thinking about food all the time. I wish I wasn't so obsessed with it. Every time I run I think about how much easier it would be if I would lose a little more weight. I am still 60 pounds overweight. I promise myself I will lose the weight and that resolve lasts only until I see the next cookie or cake or hamburger ect. I can't seem to get motivated. You would think the running would motivate me but it doesn't. Sometimes at the exact moment I am running it motivates me but there again, the motivation is short lived. I don't really have a lot to complain about though. As I said at the beginning of this blog I have been truly blessed. I will continue to enjoy my family and continue to work on my weight. I will continue to run because I do enjoy it so much and I do want to run St. Jude since I am signed up and raising money for the kids too. It will be my 3rd time to run it and my fourth HM. Sometimes I find it hard to believe that I have ran 13.1 miles but I have the medals to prove it! Considering everything, my life is great today. I hope everyone reading this has an awesome night!!



No comments:

Post a Comment