MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, March 22, 2010

My first spinning class

I just finished my first spinning class or group cycling as they call it here.  I like to say "spinning" that sounds so much cooler!  My butt was killing me.  It was really a learning process today since I had not done it before.  It was not too strenuous but I know it will be once we get going really good!  I am hoping this will help with my weight loss.  It surely could not hurt.  Now I have to find where to fit it in my schedule.  I think I need to print out a calender to keep up with all of my exercise I am doing.  Wow! - never though I would hear myself say that! lol.

Now to find something to eat for dinner that won't put me over my calorie range.  I did not lose any weight this week.  I ate several things that I should not have but I was out of town having a grandbaby !!  So I splurged a bit.  But I don't hate myself for it.  I just pick up and keep moving forward - one day at a time.  I know I won't be perfect at it so it is what it is.

MAKE it a great day friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment