MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, December 22, 2006

Tuesday, March 7, 2006 previous entry from old blog



Today I got on my treadmill for the first time in a long time. I am not going so well. I lost the first 30 pounds and then just stopped. My moitvation went out the door! But I am going to get it back. My treadmill is about to go out so I could only do 30 minutes and then it smelled like it was burning up! But I can get parts for it. And they are not cheap! I could walk in the mall but I love having my treadmill because I can walk when and how I want. Sometimes I even run a little. I don't have to worry about what I have on either! That's a plus. I need to lose about 60 more pounds. I can't image losing that much. I just think about how much 60 pounds feels when you pick it up and WoW!! I can't believe I walk around every day with that!

I am going to start back with the Faithfully Fit program at my church. That should help I would think. I did it once but I did not do it like I should. Thank goodness that they offer it every few months. Well, take care everyone. Pray for me! I really need it!

My son is getting married in April and I wanted to look a little better. I don't have much time now to lose much more. And I bought my dress this past weekend so I can't lose much more right now. I could stand to lose another 10 and my dress would still look okay. Well, got to run!






powered by performancing firefox

No comments:

Post a Comment