MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, December 22, 2006

Lost my motivation!

Entry from old blog on Saturday February 25, 2006



I am not real pleased with myself these days. I have lost my motivation. After losing 30 pounds You might wonder how I could lose my moitvation but it is like no one cares anymore. The excitment of loosing weight has worn off. But I am not even close to where I should be! I still have about 80 to go. I have not been on the treadmill in a week. True enough, I have been feelin a little under the weather. I hope after resting this weekend I will feel more like exercising next week.

I am excited though about keep my great niece today. She is so precious. I love her dearly. She is a joy to be around. She is 5 months and laughs all the time. She smiles and cooes and babbles. She is just adorable. She is rolling over now and I had to get a playpen to keep her in one place. I hope she likes it. I need to get her some more toys though. I am going to rest today and not much of anything except maybe wash a few clothes. I need to get my uniforms clean for work. I don't like to wait till the last minute for that. It is 11:15 am and I have been up for about an hour. Saturday is my "sleep late" date if I get the chance to sleep late. Well, I guess I will get a move on. Nothing is getting done sitting here. MAKE it a great day everyone!







powered by performancing firefox

No comments:

Post a Comment