MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, December 22, 2006

Discouraged but still hanging in there from previous blog





Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Discouraged but still hanging in there!



Wow! I was reading my last post and I was at 215 pounds! I am at 208 now. That is so cool. I am getting discouraged some days. I have not been able to handle the eating out thing. I always get things I should not be eating. And forget "just eat half of it"!!!! My mom taught me to clean my plate!



I am taking a class at church and I am learning to eat more slowly and take smaller bites. I did not realize how fast I ate until I started doing this. Usually I have engulfed a whole meal plus some before my stomach knows it's full! I get so tired of having to watch what I eat. Why couldn't God have made me one of those people that can eat whatever they want and not gain!! But I know that God knows best...even if I don't like it sometimes!



I have been watching the Biggest Loser and it is an inspiration for me! I think it is not on tonight because of the Olympics. But it is time for me to get on my treadmill. I really wish I could do it in the morning but I can not, or will not!, make myself get up in time to do it in the morning. What a lazy person I am! My son's wedding is in April and I want to lose some more before then. I still have a lot to lose but at least it is coming off. Also, I hope to be able to post more often than I have been. I really don't know why I have this blog. No one reads it but I guess it is good for me to have to look back on sometimes. Well, if I don't go now and get on the treadmill I might just talk myself out of it! Look out Madonna --here I come!!!





powered by performancing firefox

No comments:

Post a Comment