MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, August 23, 2012

I SLIPPED OR WAS IT BECAUSE I WANTED TO??




I love food. It’s plain and simple. I LOVE FOOD. I guess I love food more than being healthy, more than losing weight, more than running faster, almost more than life itself. Because if I keep eating like this I will die. I am going to die anyway but I could die sooner if I continue my unhealthy way of life.


I am sure many of you have heard this before…I do good for a while and then slip back into my old ways. Wait a minute - - - slip??? Is that a good word? Do I really slip or do I just do what I WANT TO DO, like I was sharing with someone earlier, while I was eating the biggest piece of white chocolate bread pudding I have ever seen!! The thought did cross my mind that “I certainly don’t need this” and I even stated that fact OUT LOUD to my friend sitting across the table from me, who by the way did NOT get dessert. And even that did not stop me. Simply put – I did what I WANTED TO DO.

That is it in a nutshell. Left to my own devices I will ALWAYS do what I want. Not what you want or he wants or anyone else wants – only what I want!!

And I guess here lately I have wanted to eat LOTS of things that are not good for me. I am a fast food junkie and once I start that cycle, it is hard to quit. But I will quit. And you know when?

WHEN I WANT TO and not a minute before. I have just got to find a reason to want to!!!!!!!!


Pray for me people.

No comments:

Post a Comment