MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, August 31, 2012

DAY 4 - COULD HAVE DONE BETTER.


Went OVER my calories today.  Did fine until we went out to eat for supper.  I have no idea how many calories were in what I ate so I had to guesstimate.  I ate a salad, GRILLED chicken with angel hair pasta and had cheese cake for dessert. BUT -  I only ate 1 2 bites of the cheese cake and gave the rest to Major.

I had already decided I was not going to eat but a few bites of it and I stuck to my guns!!

I feel so stuffed right now.  But considering how I usually eat when I eat out, I think I did pretty good.  I suppose I am getting used to eating a smaller amount.  That is a good thing.

I should have stuck with the salad I usually get, but Major wanted to get the 5:00 special which was a salad, your meal and then dessert.  I wanted to split a meal but he wouldn't go for that.  And the main course was smaller than what most places serve.  I even left some on my plate.  So, all is not lost.

It is so hard with a husband who needs to eat better but doesn't care to.  I probably should not have gone.  Maybe next time I will tell him no.  He will just have to get mad or find someone else to go with him!!



I won't dwell on it.  And I won't beat myself up about it.  I did better than I usually do.

Tomorrow is another day to start fresh!

MOTIVATIONAL THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.

It's time for a change....

MAKE it a great day,

Betty 


No comments:

Post a Comment