MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fried foods, eating out and fluid retention.

Does anyone have this problem? When I eat fried foods I seem to "swell up." I have weighed as much as 9 pounds difference from one day to the next after eating out. I know restaurant food is notorious for high sodium count but 9 pounds?? I also have the same problem with gatorade. I can drink one of those and swell up something awful!! I guess I don't sweat enough when running to justify drinking a gatorade. I don't like them much anyway.

It takes about a week to get the fluid off. And to top it all off, I am drinking anywhere from 8-12 8-ounce glasses of water a day and have been for months now and this dosn't seem to help. You would think the water would counteract it but it doesn't! I am trying to eat very little fried foods, if any, but am finding it hard. Is there such as thing as a salt intolerant person? I don't have any heart problems, kidney problems or anything like that. I get so frustrated over this sometimes. I have decided not to let the scale get me down since I flucuate so much when I weigh but it is a real downer sometimes!!

Thanks for your input!

No comments:

Post a Comment