MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, September 6, 2012

DAY 9, BLOGGING EVERY DAY AND A HARD WORKOUT


 
It is getting hard to post every day but I will do my best.  I have a full time job and 2 part time jobs and in between working out I have a hard time being able to keep up with this blog but I feel I really need to so I will give it my best. 

My weight is down today - yes, I still weigh EVERY day or most days anyway.  Sometimes I forget to but that is rare. 

Had HARD workoujt  in the gym last night.  Worked on weight machines mostly.  Highest weight lifted was 55. 

I have the lower body strength and Almedia has the upper body strenth.  Put us together and we would be ferocious!!! Ha ha.  This is going to be short and sweet today...no really.... it is. 


MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE FOR THE DAY


When you recognize that failing doesn't make you a failure, you give yourself permission to try all sorts of things.

Lauren Fleshman, American track and field athlete

SCRIPTURE QUOTE FOR THE DAY 

I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. ~ Philippians 4:13 



It's time for a change........

MAKE it a great day friends.

Betty


No comments:

Post a Comment